- Successfully advising Comic Enterprises Limited to sue Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation over the breach of its Trade Mark rights to use the phrase ‘The Glee Club’
- Representing Pearson Plc in all aspects of their Trade Mark work both nationally and internationally. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company in the education, business information and consumer publishing markets, with 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries, working to help people of all ages make measurable progress in their lives through learning
- Being on board from start with my client, Grenade (UK) Limited, watching it grow from humble beginnings to a multi-national business, selling products in over 100 countries and being nominated as a top company to work for
- Providing strategic advice to a large globally-recognised automotive company in an ongoing cease and desist programme which has involved corresponding with over 150 infringers to date and undertaking multiple actions including: Company Names Tribunal actions, filing UDRP complaints, website takedowns, filing complaints using Facebook, Amazon and eBay systems
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA) Education Committee and CITMA’s Paralegal Course Working Group
“We have worked closely with Lucy Walker for the past six years with an extensive portfolio of over 175 marks. Lucy has provided consistently good advice on both protection and enforcing our IP globally. Her practical no nonsense approach is refreshing.”
Juliet Barratt, CMO & Co-Founder, Grenade (UK) Limited.