- Developing and implementing a comprehensive and cost-effective filing and searching strategy for a global games retailer, covering 21 brands in 35 territories
- Tackling trade mark infringement worldwide for a stringed instrument manufacturer, as part of a cease and desist programme to protect the integrity of the company’s brands
- Defending a cancellation action filed against the Community (EU) Trade Mark for a globally renowned hair care brand
- Tailoring a bespoke searching strategy for a multinational flooring company, enabling the client to conduct initial knockout searches in-house, and driving cost-efficiency
- Being awarded ‘Best in trade mark’ at the LMG Europe ‘Women in Business Law Awards 2019’ and ranked ‘Band 1’ in Chambers and Partners ‘UK Rankings for Intellectual Property: Trade Mark Attorneys’.
“Wiseman possesses brilliant business acumen and is great at focusing her clients’ minds on intellectual property and the commercial value they could derive from it.”
World Trademark Review, 2019.