- Publishing my PhD research in high impact factor journal – Click here to view
- Gaining industrial experience at a leading multinational biopharmaceuticals company
- Working as part of a team to prepare and file a patent application for a startup prior to the company’s product launch. The client was able to enter the market in a strong position, safe in the knowledge it would be able to license the technology.
- Obtaining a very positive International Preliminary Report on Patentability for a multinational client, which followed my work reviewing their UK search report and the subsequent expansion of the patent specification before filing the PCT application to explain how the invention differed from the earlier technology found by the UK examiner
- Receiving great feedback from our Records Manager, Julia, for my work helping her team check filing data during a busy time. She said “I had every confidence in the assistance he willingly provided at this time, completing the job accurately and efficiently”
“Will is a genuine asset to my team and has the potential to be a great patent attorney. He is quick to take on board new ideas and assimilates information effectively and thoroughly. He approaches problems in a logical and ‘can do’ manner and seems to thrive on the challenge and variety that comes with the role of an IP advisor. I find him both dependable and a pleasure to work with.”
Yvonne Johnson, Patent Attorney and Partner, Barker Brettell LLP