Marcos has expertise in identifying and commercialising new technology in the manufacturing sectors and has guided business advisors and company executives for over 15 years on the use of IP as a business asset. This includes working for over ten years in the UK automotive manufacturing industry, where most recently he implemented IP strategies to enable a new manufacturing company to maximise commercialisation of its high-performance battery packs for electric vehicles and to identify critical IP residing in engineering and manufacturing systems.
- Advising on product and process IP creation, capture, valuation and commercialisation across the manufacturing value chain
- Developing manufacturing and engineering IP strategies
- Leadership of transdisciplinary R&D teams
- Advising on technology R&D roadmaps and valuation at various stages
- Technology and Manufacturing Readiness Levels Assessment
- IP auditing in manufacturing and engineering
- IP Valuation in manufacturing and engineering