Hanna has over 5 years of experience in Intellectual Property, 3 of those years being in the Trade Marks sector. As a result, Hanna has notable experience assisting with the management of IP portfolios and for a diverse range of clients, including individuals, startups and large global corporations. Hanna’s enthusiasm for Trade Marks in conjunction with her varied skill set and legal background means that she is well placed to assist clients with their brand protection and trade mark matters.
- Assisted in reviewing and redeveloping the comprehensive trade mark strategy for a large corporation which resulted in an update of their trade mark portfolio worldwide
- Working as part of a team on a tender for a reputable flavour, fragrance and cosmetics corporation
- Leading the Trade Marks section during the firm’s yearly IP presentation at the University of Birmingham
- Drafting approach to a third party infringing one of our client’s renowned brand name and successfully negotiating an amicable settlement
- Successfully overcoming an inherent distinctiveness objection at the EUIPO for a large global construction corporation