Tracy is an experienced trade mark and design practitioner, brand strategist and partner with more than 21 years of experience providing trade mark advice and protection.
Tracy has built her practice on providing strategic advice to companies with large global portfolios, utilising her vast experience and understanding of the commercial impact of IPR management to work alongside in-house legal teams both in the UK and overseas. Whilst she works with a broad range of clients, she has particular experience in consumer goods, industrial manufacturing and hospitality industry. Tracy also heads the firm’s Food & Drink Sector group and is a champion for the firm’s Start-up group and initiatives.
- Advised on the development and adoption of a global IP strategy programme for Britvic Soft Drinks plc
- Successfully defending and retaining vulnerable IP rights and market access against aggressive multi-national competitor through negotiation, resulting in global portfolio protection and growth for the client through commercial collaboration and global license of competitors own IPR
- Devising and implementing a grass roots enforcement programme and registration strategy for challenging 3D trade marks for a British multinational automotive company, resulting in adopted best practice for the client across international territories
- Assisted a developing business with clearance, brand & filing strategy and market entry issues associated with both new market growth and significant expansion of product offerings
- Trade dress and 3D trade mark registrations
“I have found Tracy and her team invaluable in offering support and advice when negotiating with some very difficult clients and contracts and, through their common sense and commercial take on matters, have managed to resolve some quite tricky situations.”
Katy Clarke, Client Director, Conran and Partners.
“Tracy Arch has a direct approach, cutting things down to the key facts without using extraneous words.” Reflecting her global outlook, the creative problem-solver has been masterminding her firm’s Brexit strategy and the development of the Stockholm office.
World Trademark Review 1000, 2022.