Adam has a background in academic research and specialises in the areas of physics and engineering. He works with companies in a variety of fields, including: solid state physics; electrical/optical devices, systems and measurements; photonics; sensors; graphene and other 2D materials-based technologies; nano-imaging; ultrafast spectroscopy; energy harvesting; and mechanical engineering.
- Helped an idea through from conception, to fabrication and measurement, to publication in a high profile journal
- Drove research activities and developed an research proposal for a team at Imperial College
- Delivered an invited talk at an international conference (NGS15) on research and a member of the programme committee
- Worked as the lead experimentalist on three successful EPSRC grants and collaborated with different research groups in the UK, Europe and US
- Mentoring a talented PhD student
“We worked with Adam for filing a UK patent and PCT application. Adam’s exceptional skills to grasp deep tech. science always surprised me. His commitment to getting things done to perfection even with short deadlines, ability to accommodate various requests from clients, and his subtle understanding of the commercialisation plan made him the best choice to secure our IP. Certainly, he is one of the best attorneys that I ever came across.”
Dr. Sanathana Konugolu Venkata Sekar, Senior researcher, Tyndall National Institute, University College Cork, Ireland.