Adam has a background in academic research and specialises in the areas of physics and engineering. He works with companies in a variety of fields, including: solid state physics; electrical/optical devices, systems and measurements; photonics; sensors; graphene and other 2D materials-based technologies; nano-imaging; ultrafast spectroscopy; energy harvesting; and mechanical engineering.
- Helped an idea through from conception, to fabrication and measurement, to publication in a high profile journal
- Drove research activities and developed an research proposal for a team at Imperial College
- Delivered an invited talk at an international conference (NGS15) on research and a member of the programme committee
- Worked as the lead experimentalist on three successful EPSRC grants and collaborated with different research groups in the UK, Europe and US
- Mentoring a talented PhD student
“Adam’s many years in post-doctoral research, and indeed leading a research team, make him an ideal person to understand the needs of research groups and university spin-outs. He is a great addition to our university sector group.”
John Lawrence, Patent Attorney & Senior Partner, Barker Brettell